Summary: For people who like to challenge themselves, this article is for you. Pick your favorite bet from the 5 best places for trekking in Nepal.
“What you seek is seeking you.” ~ Rumi
Fearless backpackers cannot be disappointed in the snow-covered mountains of Nepal which can allure you with the unreal panoramic landscapes. If you haven’t stepped into the birth land of Gautama Buddha then this is a perfect time for you to visit the most popular, travel and yoga destinations in the world.
Trekking in Nepal, the most adventurous land which is open up to many other fun activities to relish your soul and will make your heart flourish.
Home to the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest (8848m), has hidden treasures and trekking sites not many people get the chance to visit in this lifetime. We have picked 5 best places for trekking in Nepal for you. So, transform yourself with every step you take in these long, jaunty walks.
5 best places for trekking in Nepal
Everest Region, Everest Base Camp Trek
If you want to step into the shoes of a professional trekker, then this is the place for you. Not only would you be able to get along with the charming, and friendly people of Sherpa villages but you can also experience their lifestyle in the closest fish-eye view of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest.
En-route Dudhkoshi river and Buddhist monasteries, you would never be able to throw away the serene beauty of the Everest Base Camp Trekking in Nepal that you have captured with your mind.
Annapurna Region, Annapurna Circuit Trek
In the breathtaking centuries-old mountains, this rich view in the base of Mount Annapurna will surprise you with its unlikely structures and textures along the way. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal is a paradise for the photographers which bring a sense of accomplishment in a short period of time for all the daring wanderers.
In the picturesque valleys, no more would you be in an oblivious state of mind.
Khumbu Valley, Gokyo Ri Trek
What more could a traveler ask for, when this trek offers you turquoise lakes, snow-covered steep mountain range, coffee colored-grounded mountains, the country’s biggest glacier. Gokyo valley is certainly the most loved, lustrous and attractive region of the trek in Khumbu highlighting the Ice ridge between Cho-Oyu and Gyachung.
There is a reason why this trek is in everybody’s go-to list, simply because it delivers the best of both worlds in its captivating topography.
Mustang Region, Upper Mustang Trek
This forbidden and isolated land is one of the driest regions of Nepal. It is one of the most famous treks of Nepal for being so culturally-rich and geographically-historical. This region is very close to Tibet and rich in Tibetan culture. 16th-century Buddhist monasteries and carved out cliffs of caves will freeze your heart and make you stare at the landscape for as long as you can.
Step out of your shell and come into the wilderness with your peers to encounter an intimidating force of nature.
Eastern Nepal, Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek
A hike to the base camp of the world’s second highest peak, Mount Kanchenjunga is yet another treat for a globetrotter. In the terrains of eastern Nepal, Asia’s most exotic wildlife, isolated mountain ranges in the Nepal borders with Tibet and Sikkim.
The natural beauty of this base camp trek will make you spellbound with its raw and untouched beauty.
Make your life worth the living, the divine and prepossessing work of nature is waiting for you to discover itself.
How to find the best trekking tour packages in Nepal?
If this is your first experience of booking Nepal trekking packages or tour packages in Nepal, the following tips will help you find the best tour packages for you.
If you have wanted to go on a trip but not sure where should you go; let us help you then. You may either go for an adventurous trek, a cultural and spiritual holiday or even just to enjoy the breath-taking beauty of nature.
Now imagine that you are getting all of these frenzies fulfilled at one place; it would be one fascinating experience of your life. If you are unsure of such a place you might want to think again. Your ideal destination that can get all your frenzies fulfilled is Nepal.
It caters various adventurous trek and activities, rich in culture with a dash of Buddhism and spirituality and has one of the best scenic views of the Himalayan range, valleys, flora, and fauna etc. Of course, finding the best tour package is a task but don’t be hassled.
Here are a few tips for finding the best Nepal trekking packages or tour packages:
- Set your concern: Before you book any tour packages for self you need to ask yourself a few questions such as how much time do you have for the trip, when will you be going for the trip, what sort of trip do you want, with whom you will be traveling. And most importantly, how much can you spend on your Nepal trekking packages or tour packages. Once you ask yourself these questions you will have a clear picture in your mind if this is going to be an adventurous trip with a group of friends or a relaxing holiday with family. This will help you plan for the trip accordingly.
- Dig into the market for best price: Do not just book the first package you see offering economical rate as per your budget. There can be a possibility someone is offering the same services at a less price. Therefore, don’t stick to one; go through various travel sites that are offering services as per your requirement or are ready to make a modified package for you.
- Compare the itinerary or facilities offered: Before you finalize the package you must compare the itinerary or facilities offered by each travel site. If you are going for Nepal trekking packages, you must check the itinerary as it may be difficult as per your strength or may be too easy. Pick a package that offers a balance between the two. If you are going on a holiday compare the accommodation, airfare, budget, places to visit and even meals offered.
- Get in touch with travel agents: Although you have compared all the packages, it is never outdated to get in touch with travel agents. Share your expectations, budget, requirements etc. for feedback. Most of the travel agents help you choose the best for your tour packages. They may also offer you something much better than your expectations which fall under your budget’s category.
- Hassle-free booking: In order to avoid extra charges on your airfare try to make early bookings for your tour. With advance booking, you have an upper hand to choose your preferred seats on the flight. If you are not getting help from any travel agent, advance booking will be much more hassle-free as you get to choose your hotel and rooms as per your choice.
We hope that these tips will help you plan your Nepal trekking packages. Now, if you are going for trekking, don’t forget to add Annapurna base camp trek to your list. And, if you are a pro in trekking you may also go for Annapurna base camp trekking packages.
Together with almost everything which seems to be building throughout this subject matter, your perspectives tend to be rather stimulating. However, I appologize, because I can not subscribe to your entire idea, all be it exciting none the less. It seems to us that your comments are not completely justified and in reality you are generally yourself not even totally certain of your argument. In any case I did take pleasure in reading through it.
Awsome article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thx 🙂